The Texas State Student Health Center has a fully licensed pharmacy on-site. The pharmacy is for students, faculty, staff and visitors to campus. Patient education on prescription drug use is very important. We offer medications at reasonable prices and our pharmacists will answer any questions you have.
To limit the number of people in the building and in-person contact, an online over-the counter medicine store is offered with curbside service.
To receive service, please have your Texas State ID card.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
298 Student Center Drive, San Marcos TX, 78666
Free Parking Available
Order over-the-counter items online at our Pharmacy Over-the-Counter Store and pick them up curbside during business hours. A search function is available to allow you to search for the products you need. If you need assistance, call the pharmacy at 512.245.3590. Prices and available products are subject to change.
- Students may fill their prescriptions from both outside healthcare providers and/or our on-site healthcare providers.
- All prescriptions and refills must be picked up within 10 days or they will be returned to stock.
- The pharmacy can text you when your prescription is ready. Please let the pharmacy staff know if you would like to be set up for text alerts.
If the label is not available, please provide the following information:
- Name and telephone number of the pharmacy that has the prescription on file
- Name of the patient and date of birth
- Name of the medication and/or prescription number
Payment is due at the time of service. The Pharmacy accepts most insurance plans. Please bring your Pharmacy Insurance card. The Texas State optional Student Health Insurance plan can be used at the Pharmacy. Students may call 512.245.3590 to check the prices.
Methods of payment:
- All major credit cards
- Most Flex (HSA) cards