Welcome to the Student Health Center - Round Rock
Services are by appointment only, please call 512.245.2161 to make an appointment. Please specify the Round Rock location when calling to make an appointment.
You may also Schedule an Appointment Online.
All Texas State students are eligible to use this location, including students who take classes at the San Marcos campus. Visit our Appointments page for further details about the Student Health Center eligibility policy.
Texas State students who have started an allergy desensitization program (allergy shots) with an allergist can have their injections administered in our Nurse Clinic. To learn more about getting your allergy shots at the Texas State Student Health Center, click the link below.
- Hepatitis A - series of two injections
- Hepatitis B - series of three injections
- Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B Combination - series of three injections
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) Vaccine - series of three injections
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine (Inactivated or Recombinant): yearly injection
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) - series of two injections
- Meningococcal ACWY (Meningitis)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) - series of two injections
Tuberculosis (TB) Testing for professional schools, volunteer work, travel, etc. is available
- PPD skin tests and QuantiFERON Gold blood tests are available. This service may be covered under your insurance.
Contraception consultations are available by appointment at the Student Health Center - Round Rock. Long-acting reversible contraceptive implant, Nexplanon, insertions and removals are available at this location.
- Oral contraceptives (the pill)
- hormonal rings (NuvaRing)
- Contraceptive injections (Depo-Provera)
- Contraceptive patch
- Contraceptive implants (Nexplanon)
Insurance/Costs for Services
The Student Health Center has charges for services including, office visits, labs, procedures, immunizations and other services. Payment is required at the time of services.
Payment options include:
- Credit cards, including online payments and Flex (HSA) cards.
- Transfer balance to your student account (enrolled Texas State students only)
- Use Health Insurance coverage.
Please visit our Charges & Insurance webpage for details on payment options and using your insurance at the Student Health Center.