The Student Health Center Clinic is in-network with the following providers:
- Aetna (PPO and Managed Choice only)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO/POS, HealthSelect)
- Cigna (PPO, Open Access Plus, and Local Plus Network)
- Humana (PPO, some POS, some EPO)
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Multiplan Network
- Texas State Student Health Insurance Plan - Aetna/AHP
- United Healthcare (Choice, Choice Plus)
We are certified providers for Tricare Select.
Students with Tricare Prime can use their benefits at the Student Health Center clinic only after obtaining authorization from their Primary Care Manager (PCM). Please use the "How to Use Tricare Prime in the Student Health Center Clinic" document to aid you in requesting authorization to use the Student Health Center.
NOTE: The Student Health Center does not accept any HMO products or government programs (Medicare or Medicaid) at this time.
For more information call our Billing and Insurance Office at 512.245.2161, option 4.