Administrative Forms

Student Health Center : Texas State University

Authorization to Release Medical Information Form(s)  - Individuals who would like to request copies of medical records from the Student Health Center, OR have staff request medical records be sent to the Student Health Center, must complete the appropriate form. All requests should include a copy of a photo ID (ie. Driver’s license or Student ID).

Please note electronic signatures are not accepted.

Parental Consent to Treatment for Minor - Please complete and sign all sections. Return to the Student Health Center by faxing to 512.245.9288, Attn: Medical Records or mail to the Texas State Student Health Center, Attn. Medical Records, 601 University Dr. San Marcos, TX 78666.